Sunday 16 August 2015

Dim and Dimmer

hey ,do you appreciate , how hard I work at getting cutesy titles
its not like I make them up on the spot or anything
OK OK I do but I still work at it , not slave labour or indentured servitude but still

We are officially hot and sticky
This morning , I took a school friend , meaning my age , to Dim Sum , Chinese breakfast w/ tea. The meal was excellent but better the Caucasian friend was impressed w/ the food and service
The wait was 40 minutes b/c of the Sunday thing but we gabbed and caught up. The friend has been for D & S before but he said this place ' Very Fair ' was good and gooder

Sports : the T.O. bluejays are 1/2 game out of first place and still are a wild card team
The ' Arsenal ' of Eng Premier League won to -day. They are my team. important to note !    I have seen them play as opposed to those ' who only stand and wait ' ( a quote from Milton , on His Blindness )

The TorStar , Week in Numbers
5  consecutive years that ' revenue per room ' , a key measure in the hotelling game has gone up

$ 42 billion worth of hotel property was exchanged in first 2 quarters of 2015

And refugees still flood out of the trouble areas of the world and most countries don't want them. there was 1/2 page of who and how bad the situation is
You go look it up , I'm not reporting 


Stay cool or be cool or find cool


No comments:

Post a Comment