Thursday 27 August 2015

Skremin '

You bet , I had to deal w/ UPS on line

Hillsborough deputies: FSU student says 'screaming voices' led to murders of mother, stepfather

By Dan Sullivan and Michael Majchrowicz, Times Staff Writers
Witnesses shed light on the FSU student accused of killing her mom and stepdad.

Weather has turned autumnal
The air has a dry , coolness to it
Temperatures have been 70 + F but barely
Its corn season and the crop is beauti

crikey I'm catching fish

Alright the UPS story , my version , not theirs

I order an all weather vinyl , heavy duty vinyl flooring
for the flat roof of the boathouse which leaks like a sieve
My boat was soaked after every rain
Threw on a large blue tarp , big , too big and ugly
Any colour but brown would be ugly

Contemplated , rubberized coatings , these products start up in the  $ 400 range per can. I finally , got it down to 2 cans at $200 / per. Plus primer and finishing w/ a top coat sealer. All in , say , $600.
Which isn't bad if you're following the trail

I mentioned this possibility and friend A said , vinyl flooring !
But able to stand being outside ?
We found Versa Roll , drive on it , UV resistant , resist oil and gas
Bingo , was his name - o !

Order from Costco and they deliver for free to your door or cottage door. UPS sends a message - delivering on Fri 8 / 28. I'm up there any way , why not ?.
Then this morning , email " truck delayed into T.O. terminal - status pending "
What do you mean  ? Fri very late or Saturday / Sunday

From home , M tries to change the delivery date , hogaminy crap.
I go to a neighbour's for a computer and line out. recall , genius here cancelled the mobile hotspot and the 200Mb / month.
After 45 minutes , of tracking , of joining My Choice UPS as a member , figuring out what the change of date form meant - done !

Nope. Email arrives moments later , delivery 8/28 - really.

Call UPS , Customer On Hold line. Not bad , 10 minutes
Gisele , the rep ' Oh , you have re - scheduled for Tues 9/1
Me " Yes '
Gisele " The truck will come Fri anyway and then come back Tues
BTW - there is a charge for changing dates ( $2 , don't panic )

Thats my sad , sad story --- UPS and me
But I am a ' My Choice ' member w/ another password to remember

Yeah , thats what we all need - another password.

Scream , now , no one will hear
Thats the story of my life

Remember the Zen Master

Woman chugs entire bottle of cognac rather than give it to airport security  
Another banner headline but from ' the Loop ' service

No comments:

Post a Comment