Tuesday 18 August 2015

Six Hand 7 Hand.......................................

..............8 hand bunch - counting bananas , Harry Belafonte style


Proposed 75-story towers would vault Tampa into top tier of skyscraper cities

By Susan Taylor Martin, Times Senior Correspondent
Think of the world's tallest skylines: Dubai, Hong Kong and now . . . Tampa?

From the TBT starter headlines , this is how you count in cities

They cancelled the heat alert ( cooling stations available status ) but it still is warm.

This summer coming from spring has provided plenty of water here. We are green even w/ the heat. I don't water the lawn , on the premise that ' its grass ' and will grow again
My neighbour has in ground sprimklers and his lawn is a golf course.

there is always the danger that the blogger dude will give away too much personal info
and it could get boring
it is boring

I was re - watching the DVD ' Julia and Julie ' in which Julie Powell ( Amy Adams ) cooks her way through Julia Childs , French Cooking Book for Servantless American Wives. JC is played by Meryl Streep.
Julie is writing to the void , however she does paypal and also gets cooking gifts
Unlike me
Who is typing to the ether , for real

This 2015 year is my Mothers 11 th  yr in the nursing home.
She was assessed for a wheel chair last month. I didn't want the wheelchair but preferred a walker. You may recall , Mom went too fast in the walker and it was deemed dangerous
Well, in discussing the evaluation , I let it be known the if push came to shove , I would rent a walker just to see if Mom would choose one over the other,
The assessment lady , ordered both - she's not paying and the gov't kicks in 70 %
To -day , I met the assessor lady.... and I was wrong , sorry lady , she is not dumb
She understood and explained the bill that I got .. made sure the wheelchair was a good fit etc

Every now and then , I make a good move
Every now and then , is the operative here

Oh ,and OpOsm the get fit plan is still chugging along.
On the Wii Fit BMI board - I'm always looking for objective evaluation ( means a number )...... M wanted to start Wii again , so I fiddled w/ some stuff
But I took the BMI Test , I scored normal , on the upper edge but satisfactory BMI ( Body Mass Index )
Wii knows that I've lost weight , according to Wii its 7.5 Kg
from 3 1 / 2 yrs ago
BTW , I'm 166 lb on the bathroom scale
At my balloon weight , the impetus for starting Op Osm , I was 190 

OK now go back to sleep , your duty is done 
You read my blog

w/ thnx




No comments:

Post a Comment