Thursday 25 August 2016

a ' Aha ' moment

... aha , what ?

I am going through the pain and frustration of ' sore wrist ' syndrome.
In previous bouts of 'wp' , physio lady had decided that I developed a narrow tunnel for a tendon in the wrist. As in Carpal tunnel but not Carpal tunnel.
The pain goes away , eventually. We are talking about once every three or four years for upwards of 12 or so years.

My regular physio lady is gone.
Enter new physio lady .  She held my hand and whispered  discovered or guessed that I have a out of position hand bone thingy. ( a carpal bone )
I will now go through strengthening exercises and prayer

The weather is hot , hot and muggy. We get three days of this and then a cooling off. Overnight temperatures were 70 F across the S GWN.

For my sore wrist , I bought Celadrin cream as recommended in WW mag. Celadrin is esterifed beef fat. In one month , Celadrin helps relieve hand pain which is good b/c the tube will run out then

Please pray for me , Argentina --- paraphrased from the song

No comments:

Post a Comment