Tuesday 9 August 2016

a Forgotten Phone

...... mine , not yours

I guffaw as I see people glued to their phone. I often say to myself , ' I'm not my phone ' , meaning I'm more than a cell phone # .

In the series that I'm listening to , on the 'buds , the Italians call the cell phone a ' telephonino ' or baby phone..... cute , eh ?

Well , this trip to the  'Q , I left my telephonino at home. And not on purpose.
Should have known , right away , b/c the GPS failed to Blu tooth connect to the phone ( that wasn't there ).
The next day , on the way home , we discovered 2 messages - both from people trying to catch us up on the 'bee. 
figures , right ?

Not laughing , now , are we ?

Weather : will heat up to -day , and for 3 more days. The , next cool down is on the week end.
We'll hibernate
You fish

This entry is made , later in the day.
At the drug mart , I bought the latest issue of  ' Woman's World ' 
at a cost of $ 2.39.
The cover stories 

1. a flower that Makes Thinning  Hair Grow Again !
2. Heal Joint Pain with a soothing lotion
3.Like Super Atkins , Dr Oz reveals the Keto diet
4. the juice that helps you  Live 18 Years Longer 
5.Ice Cream Magic
6. Can't Exercise ? take this muscle building vitamin

Criminy , my life is made

you know we will pursue this further !!

No comments:

Post a Comment