Sunday 7 August 2016

Well , I'm only Human

........  after all.

The Russians are dopes dopers - OK , OK we all suspected or knew

The IOC are a bunch of hypocrites , spinning stories to save their lucrative jobs.

We got tennis , basketball , soccer etc players along w/ people who strive for excellence and hope to get a pittance to cover costs.

However , seeing some of the faces during interviews after the swimming - well , I guess it does mean something - the Olympics

The Olympic motto ' Higher , Stronger , Faster ' was not meant to apply to money but ..............................

We watched last night and yes , got interested and even excited

Weather , did cool , somewhat down to pleasant

I've hurt my wrist again. I say , again b/c it seems that I've a short memory - last time , yes , I remember

the physio lady says ' Oh , this is the same problem  ? '
Me :  thats why I've got 3 or 4 wrist devices at home
Duh ! a real genius here

This time , it kind of snuck up - maybe, 2 weeks or so , the wrist was slightly uncomfortable
last Tuesday while casting on the river - the pain shot up the hand to the wrist.

Apparently , my appetite was not affected
Bull shots ( beer and clamato ) seems to help
I mean drinking them !






No comments:

Post a Comment