Wednesday 10 August 2016

its "coming around again

.............. the Carly Simon lyrics

Project Op Osm , where I decided to get fit or you can read less fat , here .
I'm still ellipticking , pretty much daily. I've altered the routine on weight days by leaving out hand weight punch ups ( hurts my wrist ). 
My weight fluctuates from 170 - 172. Consciously , I can manage my ups and downs by a) cutting out snacks at night
                                   b) selectively omitting carbs esp bread
My observations say , that Chinese food or more precisely which les mets Chinois ( Fr. ) I like / or the amount of what I like , seems to be an instant weight gainer.
Overall , though this 170 lb is pretty easy to maintain
BTW ,I'M SITTING USING A LAP TRAY AND TYPING AWAY IN THE LIVING ROOM ON THE ' TRAVELLER ' or baby laptop
more on this aspect later

I've re - read WW from yesterday and can now add. Goat cheese is better for you than cow cheese. More vitamins and calcium. And white wine has been shown to promote weight  loss comparatively w/ people consuming the same calories.

Hilary is leading Trumpudo in the polls.

Its raining cats and alligators in Florida.

The ' Traveller '. Yes , I've lauded the changes in the baby laptop already. BUT
its soooo much faster and easier to use.
YOU know whats really going on here
I didn't pay a cent to get the changes
El Cheapo strikes again

Really though , I was all set to buy a $1 300 laptop. Same weight as Traveller , larger memory and faster processor and WINDOWS 10 pre - loaded. The new unit would have been lightening quick.

however , I honestly feel uncomfortable when the machine is faster or smarter than me.

thus , Traveller suits me , just peachy fine

Hey , troopers
Y'all have a good'un

No comments:

Post a Comment