Monday 1 August 2016

Iron Oxide unlimited ........

......... a marathon of ' American Pickers ' on Sunday

" I love rust " says Mike Wolf of AP
The show scares me or more precisely I'm worried that I'll catch the ' bug ' of buying junk...... cuz I'm close to doing it anyway.
I find it hard to drive by a garage sale w/out stopping.  My best deal was from across the street. I bought a ' new ' daddy made small table. For $ 25.  People assume that I paid $ 125.
And I did pay $ 125 for a round oak table w/ 3 leaves in 1975. I screwed up the refinishing - I used a sander to take off the goop on the table -- bad. Thus , we have a round oak table for the dining room.
M beat the pants off of me - the round oak coffee table that we use - well , she got for free.

But I'm not into rust - TG

The weather : Yesterday was cool and grayish. To -day , we start back in w/ the heat and rising humidity. Full sun.

And the naked skydiver from CA made the front page, below the crease , full story.

No comments:

Post a Comment