Tuesday 2 August 2016

Always the Last One ???

Seems so. I'm changing the spark plugs on the outboard. First time since it was bought 7 yrs ago. Bout time !

Bought everything that I thought that I'd need. Got started.
1 st 2 plugs getting harder but done
The third ???????  crap.
Couldn't budge a screw on the spark coil thingy ( give me a break , its a black box the plugs into the spark plug ) , it had to move to get the third spark plug. Nope.
Next door comes over to look and says ' take off the side cover '
The top screw isn't accessible w/ the tools that I've got on hand.
tried for 1/2 h and said ' Done '

The engine ran great next morning.  Maybe , its running on the one spark plug that I didn't change ?  Who knows

Found a small box wrench for the that screw.

Weather continues its H / H pattern.
How much browner will the grass get ?

We shall see said the Zen master

No comments:

Post a Comment