Sunday 16 April 2017

" I have measured out my life w/ coffee spoons "

This line is repeated in an audio book that I'm listening to while ellipticking

?   

The weather is partly , everything
Warm for sure and damp feeling
Mostly , positive right now

Confession : In a fit of ????????? I started to remove the shower door ( frame and all ) from my shower cubicle. I couldn't fathom , why it was there or what good it did.
 As the first frame piece was being scraped and pried off the tile

Well - well ...................... a group of tiles peeled of the side of the shower entrance
Yeah !  my thoughts too

I have plans that are still quite murky but there is hope for the tiling disaster 

Of course , the hinge side frame was gently urged off the tile

There was no screaming , maybe a quiet moan , or two moans or three moans
All in all , fairly philosophical musings

and 4 vodkas and ice




No comments:

Post a Comment