Saturday 29 April 2017

Only Us

......... common wisdom says that

you need to do some research and legwork before buying a new car
W/ the sale of the Q' , my 2005 Highlander is ready for a change.

Thus , I went on line and checked out vehicles.
I still need to tow a boat - not far but still
An adjustable power seat for M
And , whatever I want

We pulled into Toyota , under construction and no one came out of the trailer to see me.
At Honda , the manager found a sales rep , right away.
Nice fellow and we settled on a trim level
We love the Honda
M loves the Honda and she can even adjust the seat to suit her

BTW , this search was scheduled at 1 month
We turned it into 1 day or 1 afternoon

That is us , though
really

Weather , mixed bag but seasonable or more - slight rain chance for a while

No comments:

Post a Comment