Wednesday 12 April 2017

Whats Been Going On

... not much

As per usual , this blog entry is a follow up on previous notations

The Chia Pet project
Roughly , 3 weeks ago , I started taking ,doing  imbibing chia seeds.

Why ?  From the pages of Woman's World , my favourite , check out line read :
" Lose 100 lbs eating the #1 fat melting food "
One oz of chia seeds provides 10 g of fibre , making you feel full for hours.
Chia produces a spike in adinopectin which breaks down fat. Where low levels of adinopectin causes belly fat storage
Chia will make you more active , boosting your mood and yielding calorie burning ( chia reduces spikes in sugar in the blood

OK , now my results. I've changed nothing in my diet except the chia seeds. Weight is the same.  Energy is the same . 
BUT I poop beautifully ( the fibre )
Thus , I'm satisfied

BTW , I soak the chia seeds for 2 h before I swallow them as drink

Weather is gloomy , wind is undetermined

From Brett Anderson at Accuweather blog. The Great Lakes gets seasonable and then May 1 to 7 , too unpredictable
Whats neat is to see the comments below the post. Sometimes knowledgeable but basically whine and take it


Long range forecast model interpretation through early May.

The views expressed are those of the author and not necessarily those of AccuWeather, Inc. or AccuWeather.com


No comments:

Post a Comment