Sunday 2 April 2017

Snoopy - ism

yes , the cartoon doggie

What ?
Well , I'm referring to the cartoon strip. In one episode , Snoopy is laid back on the doghouse looking up , " sometimes I gaze at the stars "looking up ,  looking up " and then it hits me , I haven't a clue "
I listened to a video segment concerning , the donalds latest executive order - to review trade w/ 16 countries ( incl Cda )
The expert was asked ' what does this mean '
He should have been Snoopy.

The reading started w/ a snapshot of the Cdn economy which is set to grow or was set to grow pre - the trump announcement.

Weather. Sunny and wind is down. We will be in the low 60 s to - day. For the week , 45 - 60 F and some rain.


Visited the Giant Tiger for raisins , red peppers , popcorn and juice.
I was dismayed to discover that the Loblaws SuperStore actually has better prices than the Tiger. And way , way better than our fav or usual Metro. Live and learn , I guess



No comments:

Post a Comment