Wednesday 5 April 2017

When to Let Go

.... currently , there is an advert running on TV

I believe the advertiser is " LetGo " the  on line garage sale site.

In my life , due to recent events , as in down sizing from 2 to 1 houses , the spectre of accumulation is exploding into my thoughts.

I'm not a hoarder but an  ' in case ' saver. Now , facing more stuff that will come home , so to speak , I've started to de - clutter.
However , de - clutter is a ' euphenism ' to quote , the donald.

Pictures of JHU lacrosse , have gone
hockey gloves ( skates and football are in limbo , GoodWill or friends )
fishing accessories from river fishing days ( that was hard )

I've retained access to the QMH in the offer to purchase
Lately , though , I've been contemplating that this sale is a time to 
change , on how I view fishing.
I'll fish but be a little more choosy about how often and when

This writing is a draft and is up for revision

No comments:

Post a Comment