Thursday 6 April 2017

We Are Wet

.. and going to get wetter

No sun , big wind
And no relief til the week end
When the warm comes and full sun

WikiLeaks and me
Could someone hack my email or God forbid , my blog ???
" Lions and tigers and bears , oh my " a little Wizard of Oz , there

What could someone find ?  dunno
See , if you're a little people i.e. not  important 
Who would care ?

Ah , now , we come to it 
I'm dull

Alright , let WikiLeaks go on , its another ' whoosh ' , way over my head

And here's a Brett Anderson leak of whats to come
from his blog at Accuweather

BRETT ANDERSON

Weekly clues to the long range

By Brett Anderson, AccuWeather senior meteorologist
4/04/2017, 3:01:25 PM
Below is my latest interpretation of the European forecast model output along with consideration from the United States model for the next few weeks.

The views expressed are those of the author and not necessarily those of AccuWeather, Inc. or AccuWeather.com


No comments:

Post a Comment