Friday 7 April 2017

' Repetez '

.. was the most common line from the French teacher in Gr9. "  Repetez , trois fois "
I guess the thinking was even an idiot like you could get the phrase after three times
Nope

The segue is that you might see the same lines repeated here in the blog and on FacyBook.

On CBC , the ' Q Show ' , a songwriter admitted to creating ' word salad ' for song lyrics. Whereby , he might have a faint inkling of what he meant but how would a listener know.
Neat , eh , word salad. I think that I can attest to that same feeling when writing some poems

The sun popped out and melted the snow and drove away the cold.
the winds stayed , however , and are gusty.

I dared the wilds of downtown T.O. and the subway , and visited the lawyer re: QMH sale. Yes, the sale is going to completion. Our side the sellers ,  agreed to the purchase wording.
The buyers need to sign w/ deposit and let us sign back , once all the data , closing etc are agreed to.

Sad - yes
Grateful - yesser
Disappointed - not even close

We shall see said the Zen Master

While on the elliptical , a few days ago , I watched ' the  Last Mimzy ' , an adaptation of a story from the mid 40 s. The title is taken from a Lewis Carroll poem, concerning the mimzies and some other rubbish words.
The narrator and teacher of the opening sequence is quite beautiful.
I looked up her name in Google search. B/c I didn't think that I'd seen her in anything else.
For Irene Snow , the following is her biography.
" Known for her role in ' the Last Mimzy ' as narrator and kindergarten teacher.
Gimme a break
Really !  I guess its so

Then I realized , she is known for something
not bad , if thats your only entry

I was once intrigued ( aren't I always ) by Anabeth Gish , yes , she's Lillian Gish s granddaughter. The movie is ' Mystic Pizza ' also starring Julia Roberts.
 I hadn't seen AG in any other movie.
I Googled her.  Anabeth Gish , starred in ' Mystic Pizza '. She is quite satisfied working in off Broadway productions and limited cameo roles on TV and movies.

Do you get the feeling that I'm forever looking up obscure actors etc
Happens all the time




No comments:

Post a Comment