Wednesday 5 July 2017

A fifth of July

I know , I know ... title lacks originality

sounds like a quantity of booze

Weather good

to quote P Simon ' I get all the news , I need on the weather report '

And , it seems that getting by or hanging in b/comes absolutely essential
However , it doesn't feel like getting ahead at all
and maybe , the realization is , life isn't always charging ahead

To - day has been a day of no gain , same old , same old
I'm right where I started

Not to sound too dismal but I recall a meeting of care givers for patients on the 7 th floor of the LongTerm Care ( my mom's place )
The group made sure to say that they would gladly help anyone having difficulty w/ their loved one or difficulty period.
I remember saying that w/out context , the offer sounds like throwing out a life preserver to those in need.
I finished by saying , really the image has to be that we                    ( caregivers ) are treading water and will teach you how not to drown.
And , boy , was I right

This is grim

smile !!!!!

to morrow , I'll write happy

No comments:

Post a Comment