Tuesday 18 July 2017

Fishing Report for Jul 17

outfished , again

As a pattern develops , one can begin to despair. I was second in # of fish and weight. And second , only maybe , it was real close.

However , I finished first in excitement production. I got the biggest snag , oh yeah ! And a rockbass swam up to the boat and grabbed my Jitterbug - exploding out of the water. I almost peed my pants.

The day was high UV and temperature. We were saved in the morning by cloud cover and then a brisk wind that really cooled us down. Toward 1 - 2 PM the heat built , thus we went in for lunch.
At 5:30P we went out again and the heat was a weight sitting on you. I ( yes , me ) suggested a stretch to fish and knew we could find some shade. Glorious shade for 1 1/2 h plus a breeze.


To day is bright and sunny w/ no rain predicted

Slug labours. I recorded and organized the internet sites and passwords using Microsoft Word. however ,the new and improved Microsoft system turns your documents into PDF format. In PDF , it is much easier to manipulate data. The cost -- yepper , there is a charge to use Acrobat document manipulater. This switch will save you re - typing data to use later.
Crap on that. I found Google documents. Signing in to Google , you can save and use documents for free.. But I had to re - type the data for internet sites.

No comments:

Post a Comment