Monday 10 July 2017

Pay the Piper

is the expression

I ache all over. Could it be kneeling down ? Lugging those 45 # bags of crush and limestone ? Lifting 80 bricks ?

Easy day to day. I promise
Anyway , gray out there and rain is forecasted

First test of the patio job , it will settle a bit b/c I didn't compact the fill
It was stone anyway , mostly
When you think back to the way the patio was
- anything is an improvement
I've decided the the situation is better than before

Took it easy , shopping

Fuses : The new ride had electronic trouble and is healed
but I thought it wise to check on fuses
At CanadianTire , there are lots of fuses , labelled w/ ' mini ' ,  ' flash ' , ' low recess ' but not what vehicle it fits

Crawled under the dash to see the fuse box , fuses look cute - that was not one of the labels.
Tried the hood , and checked the engine compartment fuse panels.
Fuses looked cute there , as well.
The manual , yes I read the manual , says ' locate fuse in question and using the fuse puller remove necessary fuse.
No fuse puller around. Tried w/ my fingers , you'd need to be a bird of prey to lift that fuse out.
Ready to give up , I flipped over the lid of the fuse panel
Yepper , spare fuses , fuse puller and key for locating fuses.

The manual didn't say , ' look in the lid ' .

Alls well


No comments:

Post a Comment