Friday 14 July 2017

Duller than

a knife cutting concrete

Overcast and miserable looking out there

I did a walk around the property w/ my trusty saw blade on a handle. I bought a hand pruning saw at dollarama for $2. I stuck the blade on a handle and can de - weed , saw and otherwise abuse the blade. And , no kneeling and minimal bending ( very important )
Its my new get up and do regimen as well ass tidy up program
Always inspect the back forty or front forty , as it were

Muggy like crazy outside. Temperature is relatively low but damp.

In light of the electronic trouble w/ the new truck , I thought ahving spare fuses would be smart.
Being Japanese , they would be called ' mini fuses , low profile '
means that they cost more
However , at the first parts place that I went to - the guy rummaged around in drawer and if he found some - they were free : Nope

On line guys had been complaining about the new plastic smell that never goes away in the truck.
I went pro - active and bought Febreeze , Vanilla and Cream scent
hopefully , to mask or better kill the odour.





No comments:

Post a Comment