Wednesday 12 July 2017

Gone ( went ) Fishing

About the third fishing trip of the season.
caught 2 largemouth bass , for a good experience
Two of us fished the morning , and a third came on board in the early afternoon.
Weather conditions were favourable. Winds kicked up a bit , some cloud cover and except for sunburn possibilities , not bad at all.
FYI - I fish in long sleeves and full hat.

The event took place at the Q or whatever the new owners call it.
in fact , #3 person was an owner.

Around 6:30 PM , the trolling motor died. We opted for a look see and maybe repairs.
At 8:00 PM we had a fix. Actually , one of us had a fix. I politely nodded my head and acted as ' gofer '. Yep , up and down my favourite hill. FYI - knees are dead  alive but angry , real angry at me.

In my favour , though , I kept a multi meter or electronic ' tester ' for Voltage and Amperage in the Q , itself.
W/out the multi , it would have been lots of  ' plug it in - did it explode ' type work.

Analysis of the day , go fishing w/ friends , these guys are way too young ( they're like supermen ) and attitude is everything.
One guy , as I started to apologize for the breakdown of equipment , says ' its expected , stuff needs to be repaired , stuff breaks down '

Thank you  , all. 

Keep popping the Ibuprofen , buddy

Pain is subsiding
Officially , declared - recover form fishing day

Rain came late in the day
but a hot muggy blanket for the balance


No comments:

Post a Comment