Sunday 16 July 2017

Bright Day

looks good so far

We are off to socialize to - day. A summer get to - gether w/ family.

Day brought cloud and drops - not rian , yet

Walked the property , did some weeds etc
Checked the paper wasp nest. I bombed the boys last night w/ One Shot Wasp spray. Shoots a stream 25 ft. Got spray in the entrance.
They are done , I think !

Also , changed light bulbs in the kitchen ceiling , its cathedral and I need a 8 ft step ladder to reach up there.
I will vacuum out the skylight b/c leaves and debris blew in
And I washed the glass inside of the skylight

We have 300 W blasting down form the lights
All clean up there

Day stayed muggy and mostly sunny but a deluge happened around 3 - 4 P

Dinner at cousins was great
Company outstanding , we laughed about 60 % of the time

No comments:

Post a Comment