Tuesday 22 August 2017

Across America

time stood still for a while

A total eclipse of the sun traced a path from Oregon to S.Carolina.

The weather will continue H/H for a day longer
Things will cool off and rain ( of course ) happens to - morrow.

Medical report.
Finger - in grown , improved , minor irritation

Upper arm / Shoulder - quiescent , right now , the physio lady suspects an impingement where collar bone and shoulder bone meet. The tendons may be getting squeezed in there
Ultrasound and stretching type exercises are suggested. Naturally , leaving the parking lot at physio , I went to shift gears and had the upper arm freeze w/ pain.
I managed for the next 2 hrs but the pain was there.
I'm grateful , that she didn't find a neural causation for the pain.

I didn't split the atom or somesuch. I went for a haircut. My regular chappie had guys waiting even when I went back after shopping. I was driving home and saw in the next strip plaza ' Suzies Shears '.
I went in to ask if they do men's hair but I young lad was in the front chair.
I stayed. I waited about 5 minutes and a lady on a cellphone motioned me over. She kept talking ....... and talking. She was the owner. Turns out , my barber goes there. She offered the same price and since I couldn't remember , didn't say anything.
She kept talking w/out the phone. She was fast and sure.
Towards the end , she said ' fifteen , right ' and 
I said ' yes '
I tipped her big

the day was as advertised H/H and sprinkles of rain w/ one downpour which I don't remember




No comments:

Post a Comment