Tuesday 15 August 2017

Good Morning , to whoever

Blog readership has stayed a steady 3
or so

How is the world treating you ?

Rain overnight and sun , now. Temperatures predicted for mid 70 s

From a previous post re: accessing voice mail from VoIP on the computer :

<<<<  We have VoIP and can access voice messages from the phone on our computer

Sometimes. Its broke right now
Something about the latest FlashPlayer download


Well , sort of found a way to get messages from TekTalk via the computer.
In settings , privacy - content , I ' removed ' Tektalk website from the list. restarted and then relisted , TekTalk , again.
Now , a window appears w/ TekTalk portal that says ' you need to download latest FlashPlayer '

BUT my computer won't download , FlashPlayer - see below

However , the other option in the window is to play the voice message as a media file
So , I kinda have TekTalk messaging

When I tried to download FlashPlayer  , 2 days ago , McAfee came w/ it plus True Key ( or some **** like that )
I deleted McAf and True Key but there was no new FlashPlayer either

P.S. this has been an all day adventure
I've been to HELP on every program on the computer and Google , too!


Crap , I need a beer ! >>>>


And to - day :



I'm bursting happy and bursting frustrated

My problem : when trying to access TekTalk messaging , 

A) the warning ' new Flash Player needs to be installed or send message to voice mail and play through your computer '

or B) plugins blocked at this time

A )  only happens some time   B) is more likely

When the ' plugin ' blocked ' icon appears to the right of the address bar , there is choice to  < manage or run all plugins >
Everytime that I try the ' run plugins ' the message won't play and the window is dark , no white shows.

To - day , I hit play message , window was dark - then I went to ' blocked plugins ' icon and hit < run all plugins >


Yes , the message player works

Only the bloody order was different !!!!!

Crap , I need 2 beers

Did I say ' I hate computers , really hate them

if hate were people , I'd be China

( from ' City Slickers )



No comments:

Post a Comment