Friday 25 August 2017

I was stood up

a tentative fishing date

I was supposed to fish to - day. Great day weather wise as well.
But didn't get a phone call

Sad , not so much , I'm tired
Grateful really
I'll regret this when November winds are blowing frost down from the Arctic
What am I talking about , I regret everything when those arctic blasts come down

Medical update :
After yesterday's massive snooze fest at physio , the arm / shoulder problem was a minor irritant this morning.

And I Googled my problem. The physio lady called it an ' impingement '. The article that I found described the ' cuff ' or shoulder apparatus and how the top ligament can press down on the muscle assembly underneath.
Really though , I'm not sure how much the knowledge will help
Heat , massage and stretch - seems to be the key for me.

The day as advertised , fantabulous out there.
trimmed our ' tulip ' tree trying to get it back to balanced b/c it really is lop sided now.



No comments:

Post a Comment