Saturday 2 February 2019

Comfortable

or what you do at 3 in the AM

I fell asleep at 8P trying to nurse the end of my sicky period. I ran a fever for two days this week and brightly thought myself cured as of yesterday morning.
NO
I needed Nyquil in the early evening to clear my head and dropped off  < not my head, me  >.
I decided to rinse my sinuses and listened to depressing reportage re: Brexit and the state of England and the gloomy predictions of less prestigious and influential England.
You see somehow, I'm British by culture or preference.
Cooking, literature, clothes etc are all areas where I've been known to favour things English. 
My favourite football team is Arsenal of London < b/c much to chagrin, I've discovered there are at least 8 other countries where I could cheer for Arsenal or Arsenale >.
I decided to ask the question ' Where Would I Be Comfortable ? '
Country : Canada ( I'm horribly biased here )
City       : Toronto ( nuts, we never go downtown )
Am I doing the the Sherlock Holmes analogy ?
' sat amongst the teeming millions w/ feelers set out to sense the vibrations of the city ' 
Not really. 
More like : born here
see little reason to leave

I'm shutting down and trying to nod off again

Your turn to ' wonder why '

I'm still a little groggy from the mixed up sleep pattern last night

So far, I've recognized that fruit salad makes me comfortable. Peanut butter and jam on toast.

No comments:

Post a Comment