Tuesday 12 February 2019

no Chinook - here

a warm wind wafting out of the mountain passes

Nooooo !

This is a full blown CARP
not to be confused w/ Canadian Association of Retired Persons
I believe CARP is
Canadian Arctic Roaring Piece of sh*t

pardon the French
pardonnez les Anglais ( in Quebec, no doubt )

Beautiful white background, the howling in the skeletal trees echoes down the ravine. Swirling streamers of alabaster dust.

TG I'm staying in

Breakfast. Re-heated tortiere < well, that was the recipe's name > M made it w/ corn flakes.
Funny that. I bought generic corn flakes in a box that would hold winter boots. The dilemma - titanic box of corn flakes for $ 3.50 or crushed corn flakes 200 g for the same price. Well, yes, good old cheapie here bought the whopper.
M's friend tells her the next day, I bought the box that was the size of my refrigerator.
We both needed 1 1/2 cups.

Thus, I had re-heated meatloaf / tortiere plus and egg.
Dynamic ! 

Trivia, did you know, that re-heated starch - potatoes, rice and pasta lose their calorie count b/c the starch changes to resistant- starch. The process is called, starch retrogration. This means less absorption of calories. About 15 % I think. You need to cook, cool and reheat the starch.
Neat, eh ?

No comments:

Post a Comment