Wednesday 6 February 2019

No Groundhog Shadow

means, spring is close

The little critters better be right. We've got a real good imitation of winter going on this aft.

Pellets, snow drizzle and all other disguises of precipitation are hitting the windows. The wind chill is almost at double digits.
Didn't even go out. I'm still recovering from my cold or flu. Likely it was a cold that got out of hand.

Meanwhile, I've noticed the CB13 is my go to computer. 
I shouldn't call it fun but definitely easier to use. Loads fast and responds in a timely manner.

One of the cons about the CB 13 was the key travel or how far the keys depress. Some critics said that the shallow movement of the keys was uncomfortable or not to their liking.
Me, not a problem.

And after I figured out how to ' highlight - cut - paste '
etc which are all functions of the right click of the mouse, typing is very functional.

I've activated sticky keys which allows for sequential hitting of function keys : for example normally on a keyboard to get a capital letter the process is simultaneously hold the ' shift ' and strike the intended key. W/ ' sticky keys ' activated, I can hit       ' shift ' release and strike the intended key and get the capital. The ' shift ' unlocks after you type the letter.

Unless, you touched the ' shift' twice and then ' caps lock is on ' until you release w/ the third touch of ' shift '.
Handy once you get used to the system.

And despite the knock re: battery life, CB13 has been more than adequate. As well, CB13 seems to charge relatively quickly.

And I've hopefully mentioned how cool the device stays. W/out the whole loading the system required w/ a normal device e.g. laptop etc. the CB13 stays pretty constant in temperature

Oh, I like the CB13.

No comments:

Post a Comment