Saturday 9 February 2019

F******** Your Face Off

oh, F*********

Is ' freeeeze ' 

Yepper, that cold. We have 20 F but the wind chill is at least 10 or all in its 5 F out there in the breeze.

We rise to 32 and get snow in two days

I mean its cold but the sun makes it look hospitable.

Stuck our noses out but that was cold to-day.


And the wind chill fell off drastically

I found out to-day, that I've been on ' blogger ' since OC 2011. I'll have to go back and reprint the first one.

Found the first one, I think :


Improving cine


In the movie " Thor " the hammer is too big.  Thor looks like he's swinging a doll house.
It must be tough striking the balance between those who read ' Thor ' comics or know Norse Edda and the frosh who see a new action-fantasy movie.
Dr. Don Blake ( Thor's alter ego, on earth ) used a cane and limped. The cane became Mjolnir.
Of course, I pronounced it ' ma jol neer ' instead of ' molnir ' my Norse, not being fully developed at age 15.


I'm getting used to the hammer now that I've seen the " Avengers "
update 2012 6/ 19

To be re - broadcast for #900


No comments:

Post a Comment