Monday 11 February 2019

on not Comfortable

' I don't expect to sleep through the night ' Paul Simon sang in ' Obvious Child '

I mimicked PS

Woke up and couldn't re-sleep.
Thus, I heard the Reef ( sp ? ) lecture on ' War and Civilization Pt II ' by Margaret Wilson, historian.
A BBC podcast from york University ( UK )

Cold and gray out there

My latest purchase below. Recap that Chromebook 13 has 2 type C ports ( peripherals and power ), 2 USB ports and a card slot.
I'm looking for flexibility and an Ethernet port to hard wire the CB 13. The cost is $ 65. 
The cons are that I'm not sure whether this is passive or active flow through. And various other consumers have had some issues w/ failure. Apparently, the promised ' power through function ' ( charging your device while using the hub for other functions ) sometimes fails.
I have a second type c ( the hub needs 1 type c ) for charging. Thus, I can avoid the one possible let down.
I've read where some devices come w/ the one type c port and absolutely would need the charging function mentioned.


VAVA USB C Hub 8-in-1 Adapter with PD Power Delivery, 1Gbps Ethernet Port, SD Card Reader, 4K USB C to HDMI, 3 USB 3.0 Ports for MacBook Pro and Type C Windows Laptops-Space Grey 
Electronics
Sold by Sunvalleytek Canada
Condition: New 

No comments:

Post a Comment