Monday 18 February 2019

something Unusual

a guy goes to the pub

The start of a standard joke or my day.
At the Korner pub, I've met people and the staff. Well, Sunday Kate does the bar. Everyone chit-chats and we discuss - basically everything.
Last Sunday, cafes came up and donut shops. As in the best places.
Then Kate offers to bring in her monkey bread ( cinnamon loaf loaded w/ fruit and icing ). I offered to bring coffee from Tim Hortons. 
Thus, this Sunday morning, I texted Kate and took the coffee orders.
I showed up w/ coffee for the owner and also Kate.
I ate the monkey bread ( delicioso, mega ) and drank my coffee. Great start to the morning.
But I was full, no kidding there bucko.

I decided to get a pedicure. Better day going, now.
The salon has massage chairs ( phenomenal !!! ) and after the treatment, well, couldn't get much finer.
But I'm still feeling full.
The upshot, a guy goes to the bar and doesn't drink.

Cold, out there and 1 inch of snow fell.

On the morning show, the host suggested on a holiday (  Family Day, to-day ) clean your refrigerator.
We didn't do it.
We watched the snowy backyard and the swaying trees and like everything else ...... waiting for spring.



No comments:

Post a Comment