Wednesday 17 April 2019

Come On Sun

looks great out there

Clear and bright like a penny.

159 Channels and I search at night for something to watch
Don't know what is sadder the nothing on
OR that I'm searching

Maybe I need to go out and look at the stars
or glow from the city lights.

Gal Gadot is doing commercials for Hauwei and cosmetics - what a hot babe 

I'm watching Nick Jr or Nickelodeon in the morning w/ its cartoons - turly pathetic

OK switched to the ' Great Wall ' which would be the fifth time I'm watching it.
I've fallen for the girl drummers in their electric blue armour and theyd rum real good too !

Alright, I have no life -lets just admit it

Yesterday, I put up a leaf fence to keep leaves from blowing across from the west side neighbour.           As well, I robin-proofed the underside of the deck b/c she builds a nest every year and its a mess under there.
The side door on the garage has a lock that decides when it wants to open or did all winter.
Hopefully, the sucker will open when I want, now.
Fired in some Jig-a-loo lubricant and it seemed to respond, I mean who doesn't want a shot of Jig-a-loo
in the morning.


No comments:

Post a Comment