Wednesday 24 April 2019

the Best on The Tube

TV

the Great Wall, saved on the PVR
I've fallen in love w/ the girl drummers
in their blue armour

The day started around 40 F and was due to rise
w/ threat of rain
Looks humid right now

I purchased a photo / slide / negative scanner back in 2008. I worked diligently to process somewhere in the realm of 300 items.
Recently, by happenstance a cousin's cousin asked if anyone had saved albums, photos etc. Of course, I opened my mouth.
I opted to share what I had my my mom's side cousins
who were glad to see the photos.
Q : what are you going to do w/ them
A: guess I'll digitize them
Now thoughts of hours of slogging filled my head.
I got a start yesterday
It is slogging
Boy, do I need encouragement

And what I fear is that I'm sure that I'll find a load of slides that need dealing with

Thinking : maybe should ahve started this in ad weather
like the ' Bleak Midwinter '





No comments:

Post a Comment