Friday 19 April 2019

our window

and what it shows

The world is damp to-day. Somehow tho' there is a filling-in process going on. The view in winter is stark and open. But to-day, I've noticed that the woods are closing in and closing up - much like in summer when a green wall forms at the edge of our property. < not there yet or even close but its there >

We get rain and wind for four days - bouts of cloudy and sunshine but the dominant theme is wet.

For the past month, off and on, I've been thinking about the dryer and lint build up. About 2 years ago, I took off the back plate and found a nest of lint, dust and tissue. Actually, baseball size - just flattened. Now, it took some years to get that big BUT I was wondering what s in there now.
No need to wonder. Removed the back cover and found - a bit of dust and lint - ping pong ball size.
I'll need to wait a little longer before worrying again.




No comments:

Post a Comment