Thursday 25 July 2019

at the Q

the old cottage and present ' fishing resort ' for me

Went up to fish. The dealership for the truck is on the way home - sort of 2 birds w/ one drive. And the GO train < commuter > is available on the dealership shuttle. M picked me up at the local station
E Z P Z and there is a seniors fare at 1/2 price
Love it !

Fishing report. I saw a video, 3 days before going up and the guy talked about drop shot rigging. I've done it before, however, this dude was all about ' how many multi possibilities ' drop shotting ' allows '.

Thus, I had to try. Nothing in the morning but come afternoon a brisk wind kicked up. I got 2 smallmouth bass on the drop shot rig. Also, several smaller fishies came for the rig.

But no largemouth were tempted.

Weather is again as yesterday beauti, partly sunny to full sun and a light breeze. However, thunderstorms will likely start up w/ the thermal convection created by ...........
yes, H / H is back starting this afternoon for at least 3 days

The elliptical machine of fame in this blog has been a little glitchy - stopping randomly, maybe three or four times.
I wondered if perhaps the computer interface or console had a battery back up that was failing. Using my phone, I searched the elliptical name and discovered a review of the Sole E55.
Sole E55 is considered a mid level machine w/ few positives. A limited array of programs < 10 > and non updated software. I use 1 program.
The shelf life of the Sole w/ every other day use was given as 5 - 8 yrs on average. By my calculation, my Sole is 12 yrs old.
Well, no battery mentioned, that I could find. But there is a contact # for the company. I'll call and ask.

And I turned up interesting maintenance tips. Such as leaving the elliptical plugged in, shortens machine life. Who Knew ?
Wiping the rails that support the wheels of the elliptical footpads is important.
?????  guess I should wipe the machine down.

Oops !


No comments:

Post a Comment