Friday 26 July 2019

Reality TV

in 1998, a TV critic predicted 70 % of TV would be cartoons and reality

MY thought was ' where will they get that many shows '

Ha !  dummy ........... Ha!
U were wrong............... wrong ............ wrong

On Netflix, yesterday, while ellipticking, I watched Eps 1 of             ' Comedians Riding in Cars - getting coffee ' w/ Jerry Seinfeld and Eddie Murphy

I thought up ' Teachers Riding in Cars - getting coffee '

The differences : Seinfeld drove a Porsche Carrera 2004
                            Teacher would drive a Chevy Nova 198?

The two comedy greats were reminiscing, sort of cute

Two teachers reminiscing, so boring 
No !
Boring as in quantum boring 

The temperature on the back deck is 70 F in the shade
everything goes north from here plus humidity

I did my own reality show. A friend got T - boned at an intersection last night. He needed a ride to the car rental and help cleaning out the wrecked car < likely a write off - according to the auto shop >
Eek !
We struggled through Friday afternoon traffic and got the job done. Then I struggled some more in traffic getting home
The show is called ' Aftermath - the niggly details of an accident '
Starring - Me
Well,  my part was supporting character
But I'd get an Emmy, for sure

And H  /  H for sure

No comments:

Post a Comment