Friday 25 October 2019

Beep

and it was dark

Beep
Beep

The alarm pad sounded off every 40 seconds
Low battery
The alarm company used to send a guy
Now, they ship the battery

When we got it installed, the salesman offered batteries for life on a wireless system.
I was skeptical. I'm still skeptical and its been 20 years.
Yepper, I call ( now ) and they find the third page screen < terms of contract > and they send the battery.

Friends said ' wait til you have to pay for the batteries, it'll cost you a fortune '
Still waiting

OK, call ADT - whoopee  ' yes your motion detector needs a new battery. you need technical support, I'm monitoring '

Call Tech support: ' can you tell me the battery size '
ME : no
Them: can you take off the cover

4 minutes

ME: no

Them: oh

ME: I'll YouTube it

watch the video

Call back
Them: Thank you the batteries are on order

Sheesh !

but I learned how technicians coil electrical cords
called  ' over and under '
no kinks
no damage to the wire strands inside the cable

YouTube or DIY gone mad

On Netflix, I'm watching way too much but what else do I do while ellipticking and free weights for 44 min.

Point is that I'm watching crap TV or whatever its called.

The latest is " Justice League - Superman Returns " as from the dead.
DC studios cannot equal Marvel when it comes to spandex and action

The highlights, well of course, Gal Gadot as a reluctant super - hero. Armoured babe w/ ' legs for days '
: apologies : 
I stole the comment from watching an Ann Reinking video < she's got legs like in legs galore >
However, got another look at Connie Nielson in gold armour < Wonder Woman's mommy, an OMG mommy >. Hubba , bubba and all that !

Basically, the whole movie could be Hippolyta ( thats CN s name as Queen of the Amazons < and she is       ' Amazon Prime ' > )
and Wonder Woman
riding horses
tossing spears
and standing in front of the camera
AND
you wouldn't have needed all that Aquaman < did you know he kinda flies >, Batman, Flash - boy and cyber naut, himself.
 And Superman ..............
Well, he does come w/ Amy Adams
and yes, she is great just standing there , as well


No comments:

Post a Comment