Sunday 27 October 2019

the ' Six ' Report

kind of catchy, the title

The topic is Netflix. I've mentioned that there is a plethora of useless or low grade movies on offer.
However, I'm exercising 6 days a week   < 3 days on and one off day >
Last night, I started into season 2 of the ' Kominsky Method '. An older actor Michael Douglas has turned to teaching acting. His long time friend, Alan Arkin, is a successful and more or less wealthy agent.
A cast of supporting actors - more or less well known.

The truth is - you'd better like Michael Douglas as Michael Douglas < or Sandy Kominsky > and Alan Arkin as Alan Arkin < or Norman .......... >.

But overall, this sitcom ( ? ) is well done. I'm chuckling pretty much all the way through each episode - which I think is pretty high praise for a cynical viewer such as I

The special weather alert is for that rain that I've mentioned except the amounts could be rather large.
Flooding etc is expected in low lying areas 
Flooding happened, as in 2 vehicles in the subway w/ water up to their roof.

I've been surfing YouTube, the tune that I repeatedly play is ' the Love Theme ' from Cinema Paradiso '.
I prefer the tune w/out words.
Anyway, one of my favourite versions is the ' Cinema Paradiso Suite ' or ' Suite from Nuevo Cinema Paradiso ' by Japanese guitarist Kaori Muraji. Love it to bits.
Then I was reading the comments and someone writes ' too bad its not in the original key as in the movie '
Duh, I didn't know
But another guitarist, Sato Takahashi, does play          ' Cinema Paradiso ' in a different key
And yes, it is the same as in the original score
Doesn't matter but kinda bothers me that I didn't pick up on the difference

No comments:

Post a Comment