Sunday 6 October 2019

By the By

I think thats how its spelled

On testing night for the new window in the garage side door, I waited until the automatic ceiling lights went out to observe whether I could tell if the garage door was open.
I waited a little too long. From the study I noticed the street lights through the side door window thus the garage door was up. New window < a success >    I went out to put out the garbage cans and clicked the remote to close the garage door.
A big ass raccoon comes racing out of the opening. The raccoon was so big that it stopped the door from closing b/c it blocked the sensor.
I guess ' rocky ' liked the new window too.
Rainy and cool today as a front speeds through.
Off and on light showers and 70 tomorrow.
Tues clearer and slightly cooler - fishing day.

We got some spit coming down

No comments:

Post a Comment