Wednesday 22 April 2020

A Report : Scouting

we tried a pick up order at a drug store < M regretted the decision - right away after placing the order >
I drove out and the drug store was mostly empty - the manager dude was right there and helpful.
The drive was interesting. More traffic than I've seen in 4 weeks. But the stores were deserted looking for the most part

A sunny day - bit of wind, tempting a person to go out. I gathered wind blown leaves < 3 tarps full, actually > and now - well, I guess that I go back out.

Currently, I'm watching ' Salvage Dogs ' the series. I AM A SALVAGE DOG !
M knows ! And is constantly reminded. As in last month. I rescued < ? my word > a ' Ikea ' cabinet bottom from a neighbour. No table top but drawer and not scratched up.
So, 30 days on and I'm doing a ' recon ' in the house. As in, a re - purpose location. This morning, eureka !
It has found a home - in our home - the basement - my workout room, in fact.
I guess that I'm building a tower of cabinets - mismatched but ' only I see that room '
so far
cuz M hasn't seen the plan
yet

No comments:

Post a Comment