Sunday 19 April 2020

learning from

your memories

The scene : father is about 80 y.o. We are at breakfast, sort of father - son hour. We've been doing this for some 3 - 4 years < twice a week >. Mom has dementia and dad needs a break.
Well, he passes over an article re: Phillips, Hager and North, a boutique invesment firm based throughout Canada.
Dad says ' take a look at this, we really need to get with these guys. I don't want to be sitting here ten years from now and wishing we had done something. '
I read the article and phoned dad, next day. " Yes, looks good I say     < meaning, I'll think about it or wait on it > "
Dad : good b/c I bought you shares this morning
Me: huh ?

That was father, 80 something and thinking ten years out.

Am I ? thinking in a similar fashion
????????????????? really


A little gray out there. 44F -> 52 F increasing rain chance as the wind at 16 SSW swings to NW w/ powerful gusts. Pressure falling and mostly cloudy.
Sun time 13 h 37m

No comments:

Post a Comment