Wednesday 1 April 2020

Goooo...oood ! Morning

😇                             ðŸ˜Ž
Its 5:40 AM and I couldn't sleep

Well, then How are you ?
I've got my coffee < yesterday s best >

Weather : 38 F and dashing to 50 Wind is 
ENE 16 Pressure down. Cloudy is the day
12 h 46 m of sun

We'll take what we can get.

When are you too old to buy a reciprocating saw. 
Aka a sawzall. 

I've been watching a series called ' Salvage Dogs '. The ' dogs ' and dog- ette remove wood, metal etc before the wrecking crew arrives at older or historical buildings in the Virginia area.
Obviously, some items need gentle coaxing to release from the wall or floor. Thus, the sawzall gets in there and cuts nails to release wood framing w/out damaging the face of the piece.
Yes, I bought one and 50 blades - all on sale 60 % off.
My father left me a reciprocating saw but that one weighs more than me < not really ! its heavy tho' >

Primarily, b/c I took my craft multitool cutter out to trim branches and broke the thing. Figured that I needed a tool cut out < tee hee, get it > for the job.
The ' destructions ' that come w/  the craft cutter even say ' for indoor use ', the folks the made it probably knew what I was going to do.

Look out bushes, here we come.

They're closing down Florida but Florida Beach Rentals wants us
Nice to be wanted
' dead or alive '

No comments:

Post a Comment