Tuesday 14 April 2020

sunny Day

beam me up Scotty

Blue sky but rain is likely at 60 %
30 F going for 44 w/ wind SSW 9 mph
< and thats a break from the gusts of yesterday >
Pressure is up
13 h 23 m of sun

Update : While checking on my order for the oscillating cutter, I noticed that ' curbside ' pick up starts at 8 AM not 11 AM < as before >. There is no in store shopping in Ontario at Canadian Tire
It was 8:11 A. I threw on clothes and ran to the truck.
I was thinking ' how many people would be there at 8 if you thought 11 AM was opening and who would get up early anyway '
Answer : me
Yep, only me. One phone call < yesterday it was 22 tries >. 
two minutes and bingo bango - cutter on the truck bed cover. They won't come near you, the person.
Yes !
However, one cutter was still on order at Amazon. Cancelled that one < delivery was Apr 29, anyway >
No charge

I used the cutter to re-shape the dremel hard case that the previous occupant was using.

No comments:

Post a Comment