Thursday 2 April 2020

" rocket man "

the Elton Hercules John, semi biopic
the musical

M saw this flying to somewhere but its not the same
- bigger screen, sound you can hear and plane that you cannot

I was accused of dis- interest b/c I moved around
Yes, I do. But this is a video from Prime and it s there
Watch again etc.

Bright day. Temeprature is 40 F headed for 54
Wind 3 mph out of the North Pressure rising
Cloudy day perhaps

Oh, I put legs on the computer table for M. The table was meant for computers but the keyboard shelf pulls out. M leans on this and the shelf is only hinged at the back.  And if she slips the shelf won't support her weight. The legs were a safety measure

Did I say that ' an over 70 y.o ' stay at home policy was announced. I can go out for anouther month and a bit then I'm in the ' zone '

No comments:

Post a Comment