Tuesday 28 April 2020

Cancelling the Prunes

Yep. Ordered and cancelled
b/c I went to Costco.ca and the price differential was double
Costco price $16 and amazon price < third party >  $38

Thats a news event around here
now

The big questions remain
where are we on the curve
when does it mean
what will the nu unnormal look like

Today, Candian Chief Medical officer is saying
masks on planes
and places where social distancing is hard to maintain
the Lone Ranger rides

M is concerned about my birthday and how it would be a let down
now, there was not likely going to be a party
I think
However, we will order in
she bought me a DVD
and we will make jam tarts < like when I was growing up >
Mom let me use the leftover pie crust to make fold over jam tarts
we will do the same - except there is no pie 
just tarts
Weather close to 60 F w/ rain chance

Yesterday, I was Mr Lumberjack. The evergreen tree < scarecrow tree > out front has drooping branches.
Said branches were resting on the cable and power lines coming to the house.
I got up there and cut them off. Ladder, bow saw and caution were needed
Survival is everything

No comments:

Post a Comment