Saturday 26 September 2020

Apparently Hacked ?

 2 people received a Facebook post form me w/ a video

I don't think that I've sent a video lately.

Yick !


A weather warning < sort of >, enjoy the warm b/c here in S ON, a cooler trend is coming. The average temperature will drop 10 degrees in a week. This weekend 25 and next 16 C or 77 becomes 60 F

And I'm planning out the winterizing process for the outboard and emptying the bassboat. Last year, for the second time, I enlisted help. And was criticized for over hyping the winterizing and emptying process. To be fair, we were talking about 3 people not one doing the work. Thats a big difference. As in 1/3 less trips up the steps.    Plus these guys are 15 and 20 years younger than me.

They summarized by saying that we could fish longer and still do the job. What was I thinking ?

Secondly, the weather was short sleeve temperatures. One year, the engine lower gear case oil was so thick, I opened the drain and went for a coffee. I came back 15 minutes later then waited another 20 for the draining to finish. Last year, the lower gear case drained in 10 minutes.

Yes, it might be warm this year as well. However, I'm not waiting for cold temperatures. The week following Thanksgiving Day - I'll lift the boat for winter. Pre-freeze ??????????  Pleeze !

No comments:

Post a Comment