Tuesday 1 September 2020

Goodbye, Pests! Keep Pesky Rodents and Insects Away 🐭🐞

 and they'll do this w/out poisoning your kids or cats


Unfortunately, all our pest problems get solved when massive amounts of DDT get applied. 

E.g. wasps. I tried a fake nest < ha ha said the yellow guys >. Finally, the pest guy came and re - painted the garage w/ white powder < probably cocaine >

The mice. Traps and sticky paper. No dice, still mice.

The pest guy came and left mouse poison and felt so sorry for me that he left a bag of mouse poison. I put those blocks wherever I could think of. I stuck them in the eaves, behind the furnace < b/c they like to play there said the pest guy > 

Fishing. The last three times, it has been cool enough to fish in pants. Today, the wind kicked up big time and I was hiding behinds the trees. I got one largemouth


No comments:

Post a Comment