Monday 7 September 2020

Great Lakes Brewery

my new source of beer. Free delivery and next day as well

a little pricey - at $ Cdn 3.00 or $2.20 US -per can


I ordered ' Pompous Ass Ale  ' & ' Blond Lager ' & ' New England Pale Ale '

Pompous Ass is a winner - the other two are test subjects


On being an anachronism. I've realized that purchasing a Moto g8 plus some months ago has changed how we view cell phones. I've noticed that M checks her cell phone each morning. Yes, it is handy - easy on and easy to access.

However, she's cute, check the phone for emails and then turn off the Moto g8.

I leave my on for the day. I think that she's trying to save battery time. But the Moto g8 plus can run for 2 days for us < no data plan just WiFi >

Thus, you pay a little more update your phone and you use the phone more. And, of course, this is the most expensive cell phone that we've bought. Interesting to note that these Moto g8 plus phones were ranked as entry level phones.

No comments:

Post a Comment