Tuesday 8 September 2020

Top-Notch Hand Tools πŸ”¨

 from Lehman s

and I want them all < 6 > but I already have two of them - just a different name brand

# 2782 post

Fall weather arrived and stays. We don't top 70 F all week and the rain is a fixture

Speaking of hand tools - the whole dentist offfice minus the drills are hand tools and in good hands - ha ha ! And the latest news is that today < yes, I got an appointment for today >  is using the word ' extraction ' yepper, they'll cut out the tooth. Really, there is very little to grab anyway.

Oops ! in capitals, for sure. The filling < temporary tho' it is > was still there. Apparently, I wasn't listening when the Doc said ' I can't fill all the way to the edges b/c we don't want excessive pressure on that filling '. Well, it felt like a big hole w/ my tongue. However, they took photos and for sure < no crown > there isn't a safe margin for a fit


No comments:

Post a Comment