Friday 30 October 2020

#2831 Coming at You

 Topic : riddle me this

how to be happy, fat and old

I' m proceeding quite well with one of the three

in fact, I think two are likely < mostly b/c I couldn't stop them >

so #3

ah, #3 - the elusive #3 < pardon the rambling ; it's barely 6 AM >

I recall a quote, ' malt does more than Milton ' 

Say, for what were hop-yards meant,
Or why was Burton built on Trent?
Oh many a peer of England brews
Livelier liquor than the Muse,
And malt does more than Milton can
To justify God’s ways to man.
Ale, man, ale’s the stuff to drink
For fellows whom it hurts to think.

A good excuse, I would say

BTW, I switched from ' tablet ' to ' laptop ' mode. I connect the keyboard by snapping the two pieces together. The thigmajiggy inside the processor goes over to laptop system, by itself.

One catch is that the tablet is too heavy and needs the kickstand support or it falls flat. Really a minor hiccup. As mentioned the reviewers noted ' the tight spacing on the keyboard ' but if you have small hands < no problem >. In fact except for the multiple symbols on some keys < e.g. one key off to the right has 4 symbols ( I guess you hit some other key of hold down the ' caps  ' key for 2 seconds ' to switch.

All this by way of saying, I like tablet mode, slightly better now. Yes, I poo - poo ed the idea that I needed / or would like a tablet. Seems that I was wrong. Of course, you realize that I cheated b/c I can swap modes.

I think that using a mouse rather than the track pad would make me lean more to the laptop mode. The mouse is hard to beat when you've been use to using a mouse OR

mouse and tablet

confusing but it works - mouse and touch screen - like a hybrid

This part is all Chromebook, 10 inch  screen and attached keyboard plus mouse < not the trackpad >

Alright, fat and old - got that in sight. Why fat ? Fat people are jolly. Yes. No. You see happy may not mean content.

I've never been content. Probably, would never know if  I was or have been. Crikey ! 

I think that I'd like to be content.

I'd settle for happy






No comments:

Post a Comment